Onsite Payroll Training / Courses
Our on-site/in-house payroll training in Ireland allows for us to come to you. You pick the time and the place. You pick the topics you want covered. You decide how many people attend. All our courses can be tailored to suit your learning requirements.
Where an organisation wants to attend our payroll training days, but the date or location may not suit, or they may have several staff employed in the area of payroll, it can be more economical and convenient to have the training on-site or in a nearby location (local hotel where delegates are free from distraction). This offers considerable savings in time, travel and accommodation costs.
Benefits of On-Site Training
- Time and place can be chosen to suit the client.
- Training content can be based on a standard course, or tailored to meet clients’ requirements.
- Client payroll software can be incorporated into the training.
- Specific problems can be addressed and discussed.
- Sensitive material can be discussed which may not be suitable in a more public venue
- All delegates will receive the standard of training, resulting in consistent working practices across the organisation.
The payroll training can be based on our standard payroll courses (Level 1 to Level 3), or can be tailored to provided a specific course made up from pre-chosen topics. While the number of attendees is determined by the client, the recommend (best practice) maximum is 14, thereafter the ratio of trainer to delegate becomes too low.
Where suitable the costs of the training event can be spread over a number of companies if requested. The timing of the event is at the discretion of the client upon agreement of the trainer. Payroll training can be split over a number of different sessions (days or weeks), in addition training can be provided after hours or during the weekend if required.
Following on from the payroll training each delegate receives:
- Free telephone helpline
- Free email newsletter
- Free web access to Payroll tools and resources
- Valuable comprehensive Payroll Manual
- Payroll related handouts (Revenue, Social Welfare, etc).
- Payroll exercises and answers
Contact us on 014853596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements further.