Hassle Free End of Year Returns (EOY)
Processing your Payroll Year End can be a difficult and time consuming process. Ensuring all payments and deductions have been properly processed and recorded can be a laborious task, and one that unless you know what to look for can be very easy to make a mistake in.
Payroll Matters can provide a solution. We take the hassle and stress out of your year end payroll processing, allowing you get on with the rest of your work. We will perform a Payroll End Of Year Mini Audit, where we will check and review your payroll and identify any problems that may exist, and then determine the appropriate solution.
Mini Audit includes
– Review Tax Records (including Illness Benefit)
– Review PRSI Records
– Review USC Records
– Review LPT Records
– Review Payments and Deductions setup
– Review Benefit In Kind (Cars, loans, etc)
– Spot check sample records for employees.
Provide assistance in Closing the year and Opening the new tax year
– Creation of the P35 and P60’s
– Printing of the suggest payroll reports
– Cross checking Company and Employee data
– Cross checking Company and Revenue balances
– Updating of tax details for employees
– Updating the USC details
Transferring payroll data from old year to new
– Payroll Date (Employee Records)
– Financial data (Cost/Department details)
– Annual Leave (Holiday Pay & untaken leave)
On-site assistance can be provided for
– Quantum Payroll*
– Sage Quickpay**
– Sage Micropay**
Costs for End of Year Returns are based on time and location of your offices.
*Quantum Payroll is the trading name and the property of © Quantum Software Services
**Sage Quickpay and Sage Micropay are copy write property of © Sage Hibernia Limited