Temporary / Casual Payroll Cover
For times when the payroll operator takes unexpected leave, be it planned or unplanned, short term or long term, when possible, Payroll Matters will help out. Cover can be provided for short or long term projects. Please contact to discuss your requirements.
We can provide temporary cover by way of:
- On-site payroll processing
- Remote access payroll processing
- Temporary offsite payroll processing
We can provide direct assistance with the following payrolls:
- Quantum Payroll
- Sage Micropay Payroll
- Sage Quickpay Payroll
- Thesaurus/Brightpay Software
- Payback Payroll
Please contact us in relation to all other payrolls.
The level of service provided is determined by the clients requirements and relevant details that are accessible, but typically in order to process a payroll we will provide the following services:
- Set-up Payroll Period
- ROS Interaction (Register new employees, and get new tax certs)
- Employee Setup and Maintenance (Personal Details, Tax Allowances, etc)
- Company Setup and Maintenance (Company Details, Payments & Deductions)
- Periodic Time Sheet Processing (Weekly/Monthly, etc)
- Payslips (Posted and/or Emailed)
- Payroll Reports (Control Summary, Gross Pay Analyses, Employers Costing, etc)
- Generate bank (EMT) payment file / cheques etc.
- Process end of Month Returns and issue relevant reports (Reports, P30, P45, ROS) if required.
- Process End of Year Returns ( P35, P60’s, ROS) if required.