€Payroll Matters was founded in order to help anyone who has an involvement with payroll.
Payroll can be a very laborious and time consuming process. Outsourcing payroll to Payroll Matters can allow for the employer to minimise their costs down and allow all their attention to remain focused on their business. Payroll Matters Bureau Payroll services can save the employer money by suggesting the most tax efficient way of paying staff. Employees can also benefit from savings by keeping them informed of potential tax allowances and reliefs that are available to them.
We have 20 years of payroll experience and have assisted companies in various different industries. It is important to note that while each industry can be different and unique, Payroll is universal. Staff have to be paid on time and with the right amount. We offer the guarantee that our payroll services are 100% reliable and on time. We are so confident of this fact that should any issues arise, we will give you a full month’s service free of charge.
Our standard payroll services include:
- Time sheet processing at agreed intervals (usually weekly or monthly) as well as payslip management.
- Company and employee system setup and maintenance for managing personal and company details.
- Month-end returns (P30, P45, ROS, reports) and Year-end returns (Income Levy Certs, ROS, P35, P60’s) all done in a manner that is fully compliant with all payroll legislation in Ireland such as revenue, welfare and HR requirements.
- Finally you will receive detailed payroll reports such as a Control Summary, Gross Pay Analyses, Employers Costing, and much more.
Additional/Optional Tailored Payroll Services
- Employee-centric Payroll workshops as well as assistance & helpline.
- Employer-centric Payroll Workshops as well as assistance & helpline.
- Sample copies of Staff Handbooks and employment contracts.
- Support in the provision of tax allowances and queries.
- Frequently asked questions about Payslips, Income Levy charges, PAYE and PRSI.
- Benefit In Kind Administration.
- Redundancy & Termination calculations.
- Social Welfare (Maternity & Illness) Payments.
- Central Statistics Office, CSO, Surveys (EHECS & NES).
- Assistance when linking details to link with 3rd Party Applications (Import/Export)
- Gross & Net Deductions (Pensions, PRSA’s, Salary Sacrifices) as well as Accounts such as Nominal Link and/or Expenses.
- HR Management Systems such as Time/Attendance, Employment Record Systems as well as recording annual leave and assistance in legislation.
- Specialised Reports in the PDF or Excel format.